RealFlight 8 RC Flight Simulator w/ Horizon Hobby Edition Add-On RFL1001 RFL1002

CavRecon

Offered here in used, but pristine condition are my original copies of RealFlight 8 and the Horizon Hobby Add-On for RealFlight 8.
These are genuine versions (ordered directly from Horizon Hobby) in the original DVD case & sleeve.
Included are the original activation codes (partially blocked out for the photo but fully intact on the items). I have already had Horizon tech support de-register these codes so they are ready to use.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273975799981

Some more details on this amazing RC Flight Simulator:
RealFlight® is the #1 RC flight simulator in the world. It's the best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also enables experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and hone their skills so they can become even better pilots.

With 150 different aircraft to fly — including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more — at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there's an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in game-like challenges that make flight training fun, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field — because you can "fly" and have fun at home!

This Horizon Hobby Add-On for RealFlight 8 is what almost everyone has been asking and waiting for! It adds the exclusive technologies and some of the most popular aircraft from the Best Brands in RC to the #1 RC flight simulator in the world, to deliver an experience you simply can't find anywhere else.

*The Add-On disc will only work with RealFlight version 8 (it will not work with previous versions) loaded from a disc or a digital download. It will not work with RealFlight version 8 that was purchased/downloaded from Steam® (you must purchase/download the Add-On from Steam in order for it to work).

Kbat11700

Perhaps I missed it but how much are you asking? Also, can it be used as a digital download even though its on disk? I do not have a disk drive.