Receiver placement help

av8tore71

Hello everyone,
Quick question. I'm new the RC thing but since this pandemic I had to do something so I started this and actually got pretty good so far behind the controls on the transmitter. My question is on the FT Racer and other FT builds and the placement of the receiver. I'm having trouble placing a receiver that have stabilization is AS3X. I have the AR637T and SPM9747 for redundancy. I am having trouble placing the receiver and the wires keep getting in the way (this I can handle) it's just the receiver I need help with. Thanks

Bricks

Master member
Ideally the best place is over the CG for the AR637T, does not have to be right on as close as you can get. With the forward programing you can mount it in any orientation that works for that aircraft. Just have to program it for the desired orientation and throws..

av8tore71

Ideally the best place is over the CG for the AR637T, does not have to be right on as close as you can get. With the forward programing you can mount it in any orientation that works for that aircraft. Just have to program it for the desired orientation and throws..
Hey thank you! Somehow, I need to fit it in this space here which is 3.5+/- inches on top of wing. I need to learn how to think 5 steps ahead I'm finding out when I'm scratch building these things. Thank you again. Take care!

Attachments

• IMG_20201003_180147606.jpg
    IMG_20201003_180147606.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

martyg

Much like the first post in this thread, I'm just wondering how you guys affix receivers to the limited space in the might mini series? Any help/suggestions will be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks