Recommendations for 3D printers

flyingkelpie

Elite member
I heard about the CNC needle cutter and I've just got to give it a try. What are some quality 3d printers which aren't ones which commonly have errors all the time as all the ones of seen others using + the ones I've used have all had weird errors and will just print all over the place. Does anyone have one to recommend?

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Its just at school the have UpBox 3d printers and they constantly have motion system errors. They squirt filament all over the place

whackflyer

Master member
From what I can tell the ender 3 X is the best all round deal. That’s what I’ll be getting.
That's what I had. It was a great printer. I sold it to a buddy because I didn't use it enough. The first upgrades you need to do is stiffer bed springs, aluminum extruder, and Capricorn bowden tubing. I also printed a fan cover for the motherboard and drag chains for the cables from the hotend. I also did printed belt tensioners. Keep your bed clean and level and use hairspray for adhesion. The Ender 3 also has one of the biggest user bases out there so you can fix about any problem on them by consulting Google.

Last edited:

Corsair714

Will blendr work for 3d modeling so I can save it in STL to print?
I'd recommend using fusion 360 it's an amazing program and it's very popular. Fusion 360 can convert cad files to stl no problem. It also has its own built in slicer, but I don't use it. For slicing your models, cura is a good slicing software.

w1lp33

Sovol Sv01 is another great option. And anything you go with, do yourself a favour and invest in a Bltouch or other auto bed leveling system. Worth its weight in gold :)