REELSTEADY GO?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow. That flight with all the snow not showing a lot of shadows almost looks more like a video game rendering then real life. Way cool effect to fake out old eyes. Beautiful!

The second one has such a unique landscape in it. such a great mix of things to fly around and thru. Way cool mate.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
My guess would be either R9 or TBS Crossfire with a go pro as I believe reel steady is the newer part of go pros editing suit? I could be wrong though it could be stand alone.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Thanks @PsyBorg . How good is the live feed quality? It seems that most fpv setups are pretty grainy which would make the super tight stuff almost impossible...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Not at all mate. The newer gear is awesome. I dont even bother recording hd for what I do and I can see fine.its all how you set your gear up. If you cookie cutter everyone elses set ups because they are "pro" pilots your going to be disappointed in most cases. unless you have the exact gear and fly under the same conditions their settings wont help you.

An example is my little gremlin. I let a kid at the park try to fly it and it got dropped down 35 feet or so thru the branches of a big oak and borked the camera. This is me starting over after doing a full reset. and it was just too dark to really set up properly. the top one is thru my new goggles dvr so the signal is cleaner. the second one was from my old goggles into a stand alone dvr with worn out jacks in both.

This is what it was like before that happened.

this is a whole different set up on a 5 inch quad with the new goggles dvr.

I figured how to set up the runcan micros so they handle light much better then stock, or pre programmed settings so I can go from full shade direct into the sun with no crazy changes in white balance. The new goggles are more contrasty then the old ones so I am still dialing that in so the clouds dont get washed out so much and the sky doesnt shimmer so much.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Second video reminds me of the Sequoia Natl above Kernville where I did a bunch of growing up. I learned to ski at Shirley Meadows and your video reminds me of that area in the summer time.

Thanks for the nice walk down memory lane. Your videos were really quite well done. Nice way to start a Monday.

Wow. That flight with all the snow not showing a lot of shadows almost looks more like a video game rendering then real life. Way cool effect to fake out old eyes. Beautiful!

The second one has such a unique landscape in it. such a great mix of things to fly around and thru. Way cool mate.

Thank you, really excited for the next year. I barely understand how to edit a video together.. Starting to get comfortable with Premiere Pro and seeing the possibilities with all of these new tools (including Reelsteady Go).

Second video reminds me of the Sequoia Natl above Kernville where I did a bunch of growing up. I learned to ski at Shirley Meadows and your video reminds me of that area in the summer time.

Thanks for the nice walk down memory lane. Your videos were really quite well done. Nice way to start a Monday.

Thank you, I really appreciate all of the positive comments and increase in views with my recent content.

Ahh.. found where I learned about Reel Steady.. neat episode to learn to film like Toadarode and Nurk do to get these beautiful cinematic shots. great tips how to fly to make editing easy.

Thanks, lol, I need to figure out how to change my name on the forum.. I created this todarode account years before I started flying fpv. My youtube/instagram/facebook are all "WindWalkerFPV".

All I can say is amazing... the winter vid was awesome but you definitely saved the best for last. Shooting gaps in the chairlift and the narrow trees, great skills or big cajones, either way sweet vids. Who was it that told me on board is boring? Do you hear that buzzing noise...?! :ROFLMAO:
TY! mostly no fear, I lose/break quads all the time... I'm lucky if I have one rig working...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thanks, lol, I need to figure out how to change my name on the forum.. I created this todarode account years before I started flying fpv. My youtube/instagram/facebook are all "WindWalkerFPV".

Pm FlyingMonkey or any of the admins for that matter. they can probably either do it or confirm it cant be done. I believe Outta Time has changed his name at least once.. Just not sure if he changed accounts or was allowed a name change.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Pm FlyingMonkey or any of the admins for that matter. they can probably either do it or confirm it cant be done. I believe Outta Time has changed his name at least once.. Just not sure if he changed accounts or was allowed a name change.
Yeah, I’ve seen other folks change their username and still be on the same account. @CheckMySix might be able to tell you how he did it...