Region or state forums in this area

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Hey could we get regions/state/territory or what ever you use to call where you live, setup in this area so people can go directly to their area and look up info?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
That would work, maybe using categories for continents, then forum threads for each country.

CrashRecovery

Mentor
Yea how ever it is set up. Like USA, then the states. That's where people can post stuff that is local and not have to go searching for it in a general thread or topic area. I hope Chad will read this!

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
I like it!
If you could find shared fields, a meet and greet could be arranged more easily!

Last edited:

CrashRecovery

Mentor
Yea yea we know your going with flying monkey to see caster oil fired planes.... No shameless plugs! But yea a local area where people can post up flying fields and great spots for park flyers. I'm looking to get into some glider/slope soaring and I can not think of a local area to do it.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Aren't you some of the guys who've already complained there were too many categories to sort through?

CrashRecovery

Mentor
See I don't go on there very much. With the number of new people who join on here it might be worth the time