Release the Kraken!!!

Tactical Ex

FT guys, if you are reading this before drawing up the plans for the Kraken please take this into consideration.

SIZE vs portability

The whole point of the kraken is that it is huge but it would be super beneficial to be able to fold the wings or dis-assemble the plane for storage and transport. If there is any way you guys can engineer a way to make that work for the Kraken I'm sure myself and many others will be incredibly grateful and who knows, maybe such a design might open the community up to some cool mods!

DDSFlyer

Just listening to the podcast and am very intrigued about the laser cut templates for the Kraken. But no matter what you do just Release The Kraken already!!!

SteevyT

Switch to balsa spars, reinforce the foam with credit cards and make a simple screw wing attachment system? Seems like a simple way to make it easy to disassemble.

graciaj

PLANS PLEASE!!!!

or please advise how to enlarge plans to 180%?

What motors/props were used for this build?

I noticed on the last video of their tour on the board at the top of the to do list is a Kraken build video. So hopefully it will be out soon.

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
Watch Kraken Color Assault that they just released. At the end there is a link to Kraken BUILD!!! Available this Wens 6-11-14. Awesome!

Kraken build pic.png

Last edited: