Relocate the Ads

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
Hello guys from Flite Test;

as much as Im enjoying this new forum, i would like to make a suggestion; move the ADs up the forum navigation tree (dunno how its called)

because its very confusing when you try to find the forum that you were before entering a determined subforum or post. i like the ads, just dont like where they are placed !

most forums are the way i mentioned; heres a picture to illustrate. and the suggested position for the Ads, just bump it up all the way !

ad order.JPG

sorry for the inconvenient post :D

KKArioKA

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I didn´t even realise that because I have an adblocker, so that I don´t even get to see the ads at all!

But if I didn´t it would have been a nice little easy fix, as being said.

sfactor1

I didn´t even realise that because I have an adblocker, so that I don´t even get to see the ads at all!

But if I didn´t it would have been a nice little easy fix, as being said.

this is for the poor souls that still use iexplorer......their internet experience must really suck compared to the savy firefox users lol

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
this is for the poor souls that still use iexplorer......their internet experience must really suck compared to the savy firefox users lol

HAHAHA If you want, but Google Chrome beats the hell of IE. It's faster than MF, but GC is sooo much simpler and intuitive!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
HAHAHA If you want, but Google Chrome beats the hell of IE. It's faster than MF, but GC is sooo much simpler and intuitive!

That sentence seems weird to me. I guess you meant: It isn´t faster then MF, but GC is sooo much simpler and intuitive.

Let me rephrase:

- Internet Explorer sucks. Uninstall it.
- Mozilla Firefox is good, but Chrome is better
- Mozilla Firefox is more customizable than Google Chrome, but I use a browser to surf the web, not to customize it.
- Google Chrome has more browsing space than Mozilla Firefox.
- Tab browsing is more efficient on Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome won't accept all those crappy "Navigation Bars" that come with crappy software.
- Google Chrome does not have a separate search bar, the address bar works as a search bar.
- You can search almost any page that offers a search function (like youtube), directly from the address bar.
- Probably the first thing you do when you open Mozilla Firefox is write google.com.
- I have navigated more than 25 tabs simultaneously on a computer with 512 Mb RAM, wonderfully.
- Same computer with Mozilla Firefox, and I get lag while switching pages.
- Same computer takes forever to open Internet Explorer.
- Google Chrome self-updates and you don't even know it.
- I log into Google Chrome on another computer, and I have all my bookmarks, apps, and info in less than 20 seconds.
- Google Chrome is cleaner.
- Google Chrome asks if I need translations for webpages.
- Etc, etc, etc. I could go on for a while.

Try Google Chrome for yourself.
https://www.google.com/chrome

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
IE Chrome and Firefox are not the same - not compatible to 100%.
I agree with Andre but got to have IE to manage some tasks.
The latest IE is a lot faster than the older but not extremely "Solid".