Remzibi

Hey Gang

I am having a little trouble with "Heading" with my Remzibi. It seems to take a while for it to work. Any thoughts?

Regards

DM

Hey Gang

I have found a solution for "Heading". If you unplug the Remzibi and then plug in again it seems to fix the problem.

Regards

WN

Last edited:

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Oh, I got my Remzibi wired up to the camera and VTx. It was much easier than all the instructions I've been reading were making it out to be. I used the ends from two servo extensions. Since you're trying to get two three wire servo extensions connected to a single four wire connector on the Remzibi you connect the black wire from each servo ext. to the black Remzibi wire, and both red's to the red Remzibi wire. Then the white wire from one of the servo extensions to the White Remzibi wire and the other white servo wire to the yellow Rembizi wire.

For a single battery configuration, you don't need to use the voltage sensing or RSSI wires.

4f036f79.jpg

55c140b8.jpg

k0mputer

Hi Jason, I got the same Remzibi from ebay. Where did you get the drivers for the USB to TTL board? The seller on ebay is of no help. Thanks.

Ruel from socal

Hey Gang

Just a quick update. Well the AXN Floater flies like a dream. The Remzibi works fine. The video is another matter. Very patchy. The picture is good one moment then fuzzy the next. I am using the Hobby King 5.8 GHz 200mw system with stock antennas. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Jason

zann68

Hey got one of those knock offs as well never got it to work so I put it up and went with Eagle Tree. Dug the thing out to try it again and was noticing on the zr tech the jumper -> 5v GND 3.3v Should this be open or set with the jumper somehow?