Help! Request

sokhanh21xn

Hi,

I have been a member and supporter of all things FT and love the members of this community like family. My wife and I have attended FF a few times and loved our time with everyone we met. Last year we could not attend due to my wife loosing the majority of her eye sight from a genetic condition called RP, and Cone-Rod dystrophy, and in turn was declared legally blind. She has the opportunity to get a pair of glasses that can enable her to see better than she can now which in turn will allow her to continue to work and feel a sense of belonging.
We have set up a gofundme page in order to raise funds to get her the glasses and get the training in how to use them.
My request is for this family to go to the page and if you feel led to help, ... anything is greatly appreciated. If you don't feel led to give that is fine to and we would ask that you share it on social media so we can get this out to as many people as possible.
The FT family is just that a family and we pray that each of you consider this opportunity.
Thanks.