Reverb With KISS V2 and 32Amp ESCs

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
How and where do you have your arm switch set?

I set mine up on the front 3 pos just above the right stick with top two positions disarmed and arm in the lowest postion.

I hybrid pinch when I fly and never bumped it (knock on wood) so far. Its a flip of a finger and I can disarm before I hit the ground in most crashes.

As for setting the angle up to arm anytime its a good idea when you start flying in and around trees. That way you can arm in any position when stuck in a tree.

kpixels

Antigravity or bust...
How and where do you have your arm switch set?

I set mine up on the front 3 pos just above the right stick with top two positions disarmed and arm in the lowest postion.

I hybrid pinch when I fly and never bumped it (knock on wood) so far. Its a flip of a finger and I can disarm before I hit the ground in most crashes.

As for setting the angle up to arm anytime its a good idea when you start flying in and around trees. That way you can arm in any position when stuck in a tree.
It's set to the top left switch on the FrSky X7. I prefer flying around trees so I'm definitely changing that. Appreciate the advice.

kpixels

Antigravity or bust...
Can't drop throttle to zero without killing it in the air. Settings are pretty much default.

kpixels

Antigravity or bust...
Almost looks like MOTOR_STOP in enabled or air mode is disabled.
Thanks, my motors do spin when armed I don't see air mode anywhere in KISS configurator. There is TPA influence, has setting for zero throttle but I've never messed with that.

man-bot

If I remember correctly the failsafe mode box if set to 0 enables airmode full time. If not wanting that you can set it up on one of the mode switches like I do. My mode switches are always set to 0 position is angle mode for potential video signal issues, position 2 is acro mode for landing and position 3 is arco mode with air mode. Mainly on betaflight. Here are screenies of my KISS set up.

config 10-28-19.jpg

TPA 10-28-19.jpg
config 10-28-19.jpg TPA 10-28-19.jpg

Looks like you got yours tuned nicely for cruising. Time to start flippy flopping around trees and powerlooping that building. :)

Here is what It flew like on 5s the other day. PIDS need tweaking for bounce back but not too shabby.

Last edited: