[review] Eachine 7" FPV monitor with DVR (Recommended)

DutchRC

Halloa people :)

in this topic we'll be having a look at a more affordable FPV monitor (with DVR) from Eachine.

Here is a link to it, so you can check out the current price & availability: Eachine 7 inch FPV montitor

I must say I was quite surpriced by the monitor's performance. a 40ch receiver with auto scan.. It actually has a good receiver, and the screen is non-reflective. Not bad at all.. Especially at this price.

Here is my full review of this monitor:

Specifications:
Screen size: 7"
Resolution: 800x480
Frequency: PAL & NTSC auto select
Channels: 40 (with raceband)
Auto scan: Yes
DVR: Yes - max 64Gb card
Diversity: No
Sunshield: Yes
Internal power: 1250mah 2S lipo

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
Look like Eachine is the new big thing, good quality for price and all.
Im working on creating a rc club in my town with a friend and this would greatly be appreciated, im putting that on the list!

DutchRC

Eachine is basically an in-house brand/label at Banggood :) You Will see lot's of the Eachine products show up with different labels at different stores, but not all (like some of the quadcopters etc)..

Yeps.. this is nice 'usefull for most people' addition for a club indeed :D

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
I do find it amazing how the products have evolved into more integrated, inexpensive options. I recall starting out in FPV with a $200 LCD, $100 VRX, and probably $50 in cables, batteries, antennas, etc. for my first FPV ground station.

Now, I can buy an all in one diversity goggle with DVR for $100USD.

A tripod mountable monitor with the same features for the same cost.

Heck, they even have a HD upgrade of the diversity goggle coming at the end of the month!

It's certainly easier and more economical to get into FPV these days!