RFTQ experiences (Flip Flight Controller)

Kjubu

Hello!

I have ordered Flip 1.5 controller from Ready To Fly Quads website. It is month now and still no response. In my account I can see only "processing" text and they are not responding to my emails. Do you have any experience with this shop?Though it will be good shop. There are so many vids on yt with their products :/

Thank you for help

LitterBug

Techno Nut
RTFQ is good if you don't have any problems. Fortunately I've had none. But I have heard quite a few stories like yours where support was non-existent. Be persistent and try every avenue you can to reach them.

Cheers,
LitterBug

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
If you can't get any contact within the next week I would file a Paypal/Credit card claim. That will either force them to act, or you can get your money back and go buy elsewhere.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Hello!

I have ordered Flip 1.5 controller from Ready To Fly Quads website. It is month now and still no response. In my account I can see only "processing" text and they are not responding to my emails. Do you have any experience with this shop?Though it will be good shop. There are so many vids on yt with their products :/

Thank you for help

Welcome to the forums! I know Paul has had problems with getting his order processing system reliable. Orders fall through due to his reliance on email. I would file a paypal dispute and he will refund your order.

On that note, why would you want a Flip1.5? It's pretty outdated -- as outdated as the KK2. The last supported software that runs on it is MultiWii 2.4, but it hasn't been updated in over a year.

There are not more expensive but are more capable options now. For the latest version of that, you can look for the naze32 or SPF3 based boards.

Last edited:

Kjubu

Thank you guys. I asked for refund as you advised and now I'm waiting for RTFQ PayPal response. I ordered Flip 1.5 coz it was cheap. Also I have no experience with controll boards. This is my first drone and I though Flip 1.5 will do the job. I check two boards you recommended and decided for naze32.

Last edited: