RIP Flying Ladybug

OliverW

Legendary member
I got this flying ladybug 2 days ago for free. It is kind of like a nutball. On the maiden it flew like trash. All I did was put a smaller prop on it and it flew great. 3rd flight I was doing touch and goes and lots if cruising. I then turned and the wing folded up sending it to the ground.
6207.jpeg
20190303_172514.jpg

FastCrash45

Elite member
I got this flying ladybug 2 days ago for free. It is kind of like a nutball. On the maiden it flew like trash. All I did was put a smaller prop on it and it flew great. 3rd flight I was doing touch and goes and lots if cruising. I then turned and the wing folded up sending it to the ground.
View attachment 125659 View attachment 125658
I feel your pain. Always sad to see one go down. I think a netball type flyer would be good to get your reaction time down. Seems like you really have to work at keeping it in the air.

OliverW

Legendary member
I feel your pain. Always sad to see one go down. I think a netball type flyer would be good to get your reaction time down. Seems like you really have to work at keeping it in the air.
I thought it would have handled like my old nutball. It was a lot of fun for the last two flights.

Paracodespoder

Elite member
I have that exact plane given to me by a guy my dad works with, only difference is it is a brushed motor with a bent shaft. Only tried once to fly it once (wasn’t a very good pilot at the time) and forgot to put the reflex in (I didn’t know anything about planes like this at the time) and couldn’t keep it off the ground, I stole the servos off of it and never tried it since.

OliverW

Legendary member
I have that exact plane given to me by a guy my dad works with, only difference is it is a brushed motor with a bent shaft. Only tried once to fly it once (wasn’t a very good pilot at the time) and forgot to put the reflex in (I didn’t know anything about planes like this at the time) and couldn’t keep it off the ground, I stole the servos off of it and never tried it since.
Plop in a new motor and get it going! Mine needed 0 reflex.