RIP my Boeing XF8B-1

Which option should I choose, and are the other ones likely not to break the bank?

• Exactly the same

• Master series with retracts and special motor (may not be ready by Flite Fest Ohio 2020)

• Master series with special motor hand toss

• Master series with special motor landing gear

• Master series with power pack C and landing gear

• Master series with power pack C hand toss

• master series with really fast motor in it and clipped wingtips

• normal with really fast motor and clipped wingtips

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Recently at my local flying field there was an event called build n' fly where anyone could build a plane out of foam and fly it, mine got second place. The Boeing XF8B-1 was a strange aircraft that flew well (that is why I picked it. The first two flights were flawless on power pack C. The third flight was in 18-25 mph winds. It took off, veered to the left and became very unstable in all axis causing it to be blown away before I lost control and it crashed 1/2 to 3/4 miles away. I was going to post a thread on this plane yesterday, but the computer was out of battery. I was going to record the flight and post it as an update, but since the thread wasn't up yet I decided to do a trimming flight first. Right now the plane is in a forest in Wisconsin where it will probably be forever (or the motor at least). I am going to rebuild this eventually with maybe a more detailed design and retracts with this power system https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7SYPMK/?tag=lstir-20 . I also could build it exactly the same. I want to save money for my other projects so keep that in mind if you vote. In the end, I wish that I had the plane still to show everyone the carnage. Thanks.
In Memoriam RC Boeing XF8B-1
1570408236393.png

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Also, the plans I made are from poster board, but if anybody wants them I may be able to make them from CAD