RockyBoy's Workbench, Builds, Designs, Hangar Queens and Failures

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Hey Ian! Glad to hear you're making some headway and getting ideas on how to get one of those sticks to work - I haven't gone back to poke at mine at all since getting the 3 axis kit from Aloft and having success going down that route. Once the winter sets in I'll be getting back to that single stick project again, but for now it's end of summer / getting family ready for school stuff. :)

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I feel a little better about my build/project/hanger list after seeing this.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
HAHA... I know. I think my friends are considering mounting an intervention. :ROFLMAO:

At this point mine needs organization or I'm gonna have more serious problems. I have a space and a table. but the one thing I seem to run low on is time and motivation. one never coincides with the other. but the Lowrider CNC... She sure is sexy. Another reason to test the fixed 3d printer.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Wife got me an awesome big sticker for the shop fridge :D

214273_ab9e8ebc151d453a5088eb0595875631.jpg

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Nice list! How long did it take to write it all up?

It's ongoing - I probably make at least a quick update to these every other week. It can be distraction when I should be doing something else at work :D

When I first created the thread I "reserved" the first three or four posts, and then over time I first put links to my projects here in the forums and other kits and ideas. And each time I hit the character limit on a post it triggers a bigger reorganization that can take a while.