RunCam Hybrid Enclosure

Power_Broker

Made an FPV mount for my RunCam Hybrid. I'll be installing it on a fully stabilized gimbal for my latest plane. Hopefully this will be useful for others trying to do FPV with this particular camera setup. Let me know if you'd like to see other features/fixes!

IMG_6538.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6537.jpg
    IMG_6537.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6540.jpg
    IMG_6540.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6541.jpg
    IMG_6541.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice compact print work. Have you tested the unit? If they are anything like the runcam splits that will get SUPER hot in a case like that. I think that is why they sell them without coverings. Be aware that may require a tiny computer fan to survive

Power_Broker

I've tested it and it works, however, I should revise it so that the buttons are accessible. If I make the openings bigger and reprint it, I'm sure the airflow will be enough to cool it.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Maybe add a slot for one of the mounting screws so the cameras can tilt a bit. Not all mounting positions will have the perfect camera angles. Learned that early with flying quads.

Power_Broker

It does have mount holes for the camera, but there's not enough space at the ends of the camera to allow for a pivot. I can add that functionality in the next rev.