rush and thanks

TimmyTooTall

Not russian thanks, but just a general thanks to the FliteTest crew. I just got back from the soccer field where I did my first "high speed" inverted pass with a Bixler across the length of the field ... OK, it was a Bixler so it wasn't going 60 mph, but it was going as fast as I could get it from a drop of about 300 feet or so. It's completely dorky, but after that flight I am on cloud nine. I never would have had this experience without your show/channel so a big thanks.

earthsciteach

Congrats! That whole inverted thing is so upside down! I still think too much when I'm flying inverted. This leads to second guessing. Second guessing leads to me wussing out. Moral of the story... Don't think!

Fishbonez

Congrats! That whole inverted thing is so upside down! I still think too much when I'm flying inverted. This leads to second guessing. Second guessing leads to me wussing out. Moral of the story... Don't think!

+1 to that. If I think about it when inverted I goof it all up but when I jst fly instinct seems to take over