S-3 Viking with a torpedo drop

Rara

I was thinking a video with a decent size S-3 (love the giant builds, but no way can you guys sustain that all the time...) with a bottom opening bay to drop a powered torpedo from. Invite someone to make a boat "target" (Peter Sripol maybe?) and see if you can "destroy" it... It shouldn't be overly complex, but not easy by any means. It's a little tweak on some of the past videos that were really great, brings some visual interest to the video (The Widgeon FPV video was really great), some more collaboration with friends of flitetest is always good, and personally I think an S-3 speed build kit as an offshoot of the video would be an excellent flyer...

And of course, I love what the whole flitetest crew does from the videos to plans, all the way through the the FTCA recent developments. You all have a great love for the hobby and it shows. Thanks.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I was thinking a video with a decent size S-3 (love the giant builds, but no way can you guys sustain that all the time...) with a bottom opening bay to drop a powered torpedo from. Invite someone to make a boat "target" (Peter Sripol maybe?) and see if you can "destroy" it... It shouldn't be overly complex, but not easy by any means. It's a little tweak on some of the past videos that were really great, brings some visual interest to the video (The Widgeon FPV video was really great), some more collaboration with friends of flitetest is always good, and personally I think an S-3 speed build kit as an offshoot of the video would be an excellent flyer...

And of course, I love what the whole flitetest crew does from the videos to plans, all the way through the the FTCA recent developments. You all have a great love for the hobby and it shows. Thanks.
@FTCA Director

SSgt Duramax

I have 2 50mm EDFS, and I have always loved the S3 Viking so I think this would be awesome! (Did you know the S3 and A10 share the same engines?)

They're so cool because they look like mini airliners but they were killing machines.