• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SAW 2020 - Spitfires Around the World 2020. World wide January 1st invitational

kilroy07

So, I was getting ready to “finally “ paint mine and was trying out a location to hang it to dry after I minwaxed it... and she slipped off the hanger and landed right on her tail..... 😰

It’s pretty bad, the elevator split, rudder and vertical stabilizer folded like an accordion.....

I’m at the airport now (last business trip of the year) but when I return I’ll take pics...
thinking about it now, might just be easier to cut out a brand new tail.

Good thing I’ll have a couple of weeks to get it ready.

mayan

So, I was getting ready to “finally “ paint mine and was trying out a location to hang it to dry after I minwaxed it... and she slipped off the hanger and landed right on her tail..... 😰

It’s pretty bad, the elevator split, rudder and vertical stabilizer folded like an accordion.....

I’m at the airport now (last business trip of the year) but when I return I’ll take pics...

Sorry to hear about that buddy. Sure you’ll have her fixed in no time :).

buzzbomb

I know nothing!

Big time bummer, you didn't even get to crash her! I'm with mayan, though. No doubt you'll be able to have her fixed and ready to go in time. :)