SAW 2020 - Spitfires Around the World 2020. World wide January 1st invitational

mach1 rc

Master member
I hope it still counts but I was 1 hour late. Heres the maiden of the p-38.https://photos.app.goo.gl/vRn4NJRMETwojqLS7
20200101_115444.jpg

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Unfortunately itโ€™s pretty windy here but Iโ€™m goi be to maiden the Mustang and fly the Spitfire later today if it gets calmer.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I have to sadly report a failed mission. I came across a yt page late last night called scimandan where he does two series. Tinfoilhat Tuesday and Flat Earth Friday. I spent the ENTIRE night hilariously laughing at it all. When 8 am rolled around and my cell phone alarm went off I decided I should probably catch a nap so I watched a few more vids before I succumbed to the comfy chair. It was after 2:30 when I woke back up.

I am sorry for missing this but the laughter was MUCH needed after reading up on all the new laws and all the crap that comes with it as well as the typical winter blahs.

Anyways Happy New Year to everyone and I hope it is better for you then all the previous ones combined.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I have to sadly report a failed mission. I came across a yt page late last night called scimandan where he does two series. Tinfoilhat Tuesday and Flat Earth Friday. I spent the ENTIRE night hilariously laughing at it all. When 8 am rolled around and my cell phone alarm went off I decided I should probably catch a nap so I watched a few more vids before I succumbed to the comfy chair. It was after 2:30 when I woke back up.

I am sorry for missing this but the laughter was MUCH needed after reading up on all the new laws and all the crap that comes with it as well as the typical winter blahs.

Anyways Happy New Year to everyone and I hope it is better for you then all the previous ones combined.
Haha, thatโ€™s great! Iโ€™m gonna shoot for flying this evening as itโ€™s pretty windy right now...

CarolineTyler

Legendary member

SciManDan is terrific, been following him on YT for ages. Keep moving that gate ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

mach1 rc

Master member
Been a busy day...

A HUGE shout out to everyone that made an effort today! (y)

Here's my video (proof)... LOL

It was crazy windy so I didn't fly long and broke a 3 blade prop on landing so she flew only once today. :cry:
Next time you see her she will have some paint on her!

Also maidened my new Assassin wing (crash test hobbies) today!
https://youtu.be/G3I70FQOGAc
Nice flying ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘