SBA Spartan 210 X HD

Mastrmindz

Hey everyone.

The new Spartan miniquad frame looks pretty sweet. I was going through the options on the product in the Flite Test store and was wondering about the setup. What would be the best combination for this frame? I am planning on buying a pair of Fatshark Transformer goggles along with it. I am assuming the flight controllers would be tuned already. Is that correct? Thanks for your input.

Mastrmindz

steadfast4life

I just bought this frame and it is sweet. It comes with kiss 24A esc, kiss flight controller, lumenier 2206-11 2350 kv motors, TBS unify video TX and runcam swift cam. It is the best quad i have ever owned! Flight controller is already tuned and is incredibly smooth. Its expensive but really nice.

RichardCohen

I had an opportunity to make tracks in an opposite direction from the pound of day by day life so I chose to get my knapsack and bicycle and simply ride. I finished riding through the forested areas by my home supposing I would discover a fun lush place to fly however I wound up flying in a parking garage at a nearby secondary school. It was an awesome anxiety reliever and I'm anticipating backpedaling once the climate breaks once more. Virginia climate sucks! It was 12 degrees 3 days prior, 70 degrees yesterday and 31 degrees this evening. I can hardly wait for spring.
Check my blog and review on that http://customwritingcompany.com/blog/ and subscribe.