Scaled FT plans - available by request

siezed

Hey nic, I was thinking how cool it would be if you did the Ft spitfire (or others) with your speedwing and air foiled surfaces :D Ever thought of combining your techniques with the Ft models and giving us speed versions?

Last edited:

Giomaz

FT Explorer

Hello I would like to build a FT Explorer with a wingspan of one meter.
Someone has already done, there are already plans available?

Skeeter42

I'd really like to build a 225% FT Sea Duck. Wing span comes out to ~3.2m. I'm ready to purchase all the supplies, but not sure how to best go about scaling the existing plans or making a 3 piece wing similar to that in the flite test video with the Monster Sea Duck. Any existing plans out there or suggestions?

jmiah007

Hey guys,
I'd thought I'd throw in an official request for a smaller Sea Duck. Anywhere from 60-80% would be awesome!!!! Thanks again.

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
I know you are having heaps of requests, but, I would love to build a ft mini arrow, only I live in australia and all I can get is 6mm depron. Could you edit a set of plans for me?

Cooter3690

made the plans...

I'd really like to build a 225% FT Sea Duck. Wing span comes out to ~3.2m. I'm ready to purchase all the supplies, but not sure how to best go about scaling the existing plans or making a 3 piece wing similar to that in the flite test video with the Monster Sea Duck. Any existing plans out there or suggestions?

I made up some plans for a 200% Sea Duck but haven't done much else. I made the wings three parts but haven't figured out a way to join them yet. Its a really big plane too so the parts far exceed the size of a standard piece of foam board so that's going to be an issue as well. I attempted to cut them up into foam board sized chunks but I'm not sure how well it'll come together. Life got in the way and I was forced to put the project on the back burner. If you are interested in what you can accomplish working off of what I have started then I can send you the files of what I've done so far. Let me know.

Scorp11157

Scale Alpha

Loving the design of the Alpha, Bravo , and Charlie. Those kids did an amazing job creating those planes. Was wondering if you would scalee the alpha for me to be a good size to incorporate the flight test c pack motor and esc . Have yet to get into the mini sizes. Probably just need like a 115% or 120% I was thinking . I would need tiled plans for this . Thank you for your time in advance and consideration on doing the scaling

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
WOW!

You get more requests than Santa Claus!

Keep up the good work, (Never ending work by the look of this thread:rolleyes:).

3props

Hello Nerdnic, first of all thank you for all your hard work making these awesome foamboard planes custom fit for the rest of us. I have been wanting to build a bushwacker for quite some time. I have come across a elfite sukhoi that is no longer in flying condition. I would like to use the electronics from it for the bushwacker. I noticed the eflite timer uses the same electronics and is similar in size to the FT storch. In short..... I'd like to build a storch sized bushwacker. Any help you can offer would be much appreciated. If there is an easy way to scale it up myself I would like to learn. That way I could build some of my other ideas for FT planes. So far I've built both of the F22's (one for a good buddy) and a storch for my father inlaw. Thanks again for taking your spare time to help the community!

Giomaz

Hi Nerdnic i would like to build the Mini Se5 flite test, but bigger.
Fuselage about 60 cm long.
How do I do to scale all plans?

doc_mat

Just a question about enlarging. I wanted to enlarge just the Super Bee wing to fit onto the Bloody Baron and make it a twin engine. If I measured right, there's a 4" difference between the two wings. What scale would I print the Super Bee plans to make that fit? I know I'd have to move holes and cuts around, but I just wanted to get the size correct first and go from there.