Scaled FT plans - available by request

TaleSpin

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpa View Post
Ok Sea Duck 60%. Anyone?
I am very seriously considering designing a Mighty Mini sized version. There are a couple people talking about building it by just reducing the plans.
-Dan Sponholz

Forgot to quote the original post...
I flew a 60% version in the combat at FF East this year, it flies awesome with twin A pack. Flat spins well too!! Please make the plans, that way I don't have to eyeball the adjustments again haha.

Last edited:

golden1

SkyGuy
140% FT 3D Plans Wanted

I would really like to build a 140% FT 3D. Would you consider creating the plans for this?:cool::cool:

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
How do you enlarge plans? Can you just printout at say 150% and adjust the score cuts for the folds?

coreyfro

I would also like a size appropriate Sea Duck for Power Pack A Twin! Don't care the exact scale, just have a small pond in the park used for RC Boat hobby, and would love to join them, even if I just putt putt putt around the pond like a boat ;-)

Morgan

I would also like a size appropriate Sea Duck for Power Pack A Twin! Don't care the exact scale, just have a small pond in the park used for RC Boat hobby, and would love to join them, even if I just putt putt putt around the pond like a boat ;-)
Check out arc pirates sea duck . It is designed for the power pack a twin.

ClaBos

Dusty airplane

Hello everyone, My name is Claudio and I live in Italy.
I would like to build Dusty ... I still do not know what scale to do it ...

I wanted to know: for the 1500 mm model where is located the C.G?

Also what is the ideal set-up for this model?

Is there a non-tiled design?

ewokshoter

I have made a few 75% Spears, flying with a 2205 motor works great. You can fit a 4S battery in it and really rip. There aren't many parts that need to be scaled, only the spars as I recall. The A-folds just need expanded to 5mm if using DTFB.
http://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/noagendadrones-ft-mini-spear.32968/

That looks super awesome? I dont have the software to scale on this computer and id like to print the plans at school. Do you have the scaled files saved?

nevenelestate

No Agenda FPV
That looks super awesome? I dont have the software to scale on this computer and id like to print the plans at school. Do you have the scaled files saved?
You don't need a special program, just select the size you want to scale it in the print options.

Spear scale.png

miraspen

I Would like a super min spear with a WS of like 18-24inches. Probably closer to 18. Something i can try and keep up with the fpv quad guys. It was hard enough with the full size spear and 250 size quads but now there all flying mini quads and cutting through some tiny gaps.

OliverW

Legendary member
I want to learn, but don't have the time. Do you think you could make 50% FT 3D plans? Thanks.