Scenic Nature FPV Freestyle

rrc1962

Very nice video...and piloting. I think my drone would have found every tree. Was it recorded through goggles or an onboard camera?

Galinksy FPV

Very nice video...and piloting. I think my drone would have found every tree. Was it recorded through goggles or an onboard camera?

Many thanks man! haha I took of 3 times to get my first lipo empty as well sooo.. :p
It is recorded with a gopro session 4 by the way!:)

rrc1962

Do you have the Session set up to send video to goggles or a separate camera for FPV? Been thinking about setting up my Hero 4 for FPV.

Galinksy FPV

Do you have the Session set up to send video to goggles or a separate camera for FPV? Been thinking about setting up my Hero 4 for FPV.

I use a seperate camera for fpv, the runcam eagle 2 to be precise. I do not know if the session 4 can output analog via USB. By flying FPV with racing quads I wouldnt recommend it as well since most/ all of the time with HD cams the latency is high and the USB port of the session is quite vulnerable in this way.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Bro you have amazing spacial awareness. Proximity flight in that tight an area is not easy let alone falling backwards off line and not hitting trees as you bend a turn before going forward again. Truly amazed. :applause: