scratch build designs

devadershan

Hai everyone,;)

I have been designing few aircraft.I didn't get time to make any plans or a model since i got a lot to study.So now in this article am describing my designs to you, you are free to use my designs.These are my first designs.

CARGO PLANE:

I love to see large cargo planes flying majestically through the air and when I saw ft guinea pig I thought of designing one myself so that I designed this cargo plane.
cargo.jpg

I learned some 3D animation skills from internet and it really helped me to design my model.since my pc does not have the required performance for rendering complex animation I was not able to do any animations , so I started doing raw 3D modelling.after designing my first 2 plane designs I moved to 3D modelling. I used blender 3D animation software to do my designs.

BIRD TAIL:
birdtail.jpg
The flight of birds are really fascinating. I designed Bird tail as a high altitude fpv platform(spy plane). I thought of designing the tail of the plane like that of a bird. The movements of the tail is similar to how the birds do, So that i have named it birds tail.

FLG:
corsa.jpg
This is basically a fpv flying wing design similar to that of FT Versa and FT arrow.it was designed to carry more payload and its basically a 2 in 1 concept. Race wing and long range fpv wing.

At present i have designed two new wing designs.

SEAGULL:
hjgjg.jpg
The name describes this design.its wing was inspired from the wing of a real seagull.there are gliders with similar wing structure, but in this design i decided to try it in a flying wing configuration.

SKEW:
xc-11.jpg
Skew is a simple wing designed specifically for cargo carrying or fpv long range flight.

I hope that you liked my designs, And will try it.

Thank you:D

Last edited:

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
The fuse is made of one long box with the ends cut of on a angle, then formers glued top and bottom. FB with the paper taken of then wrapped around it like posterboard. I did it in CAD, and it looks heaps better as AutoCad file.

Bristol blenheim3.JPG Bristol blenheim4.JPG