Scratch Build Floats

Raincatcher

I tried to order a kit for floats for Simple Cub or Simple Scout and it is backordered in Flitetest Store. I can't find a link to downloadable plans. Have seen other threads asking for the same. Any help from anyone? Has anyone developed any plans as an alternative to the ones Josh built in the video? Thanks

Raincatcher

So very helpful. Thank you. This is the first time I have ever participated in any forum of any kind, and you have made it a fruitful and rewarding experience. I hope I can return the favor to others as I progress in this hobby. I am new to foam building. 30 years ago I was building balsa/monokote gliders, 6-7 feet wingspans, surgical rubber launches, etc. Now i'm introducing my grandsons to simpler/cheaper/more resilient planes with batteries rather than glow fuel. I have a cabin on the lake and I'm interested in the floats for the summer camp we have each year for the kids.

Michael9865

Elite member
You’re welcome! It was my pleasure. Welcome to the forums. I pray that you and your grandchildren enjoy many hours and years of making memories together. I got out the hobby while I raised my daughters and am now back in it. Exposing them and my grandchildren to the hobby now. Definitely fun times.