Scratchwarbirds P-36

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I have the camera wired to the pos and neg of on open servo slot on the receiver. Wouldnt I have lost the image if it browned out? I know the footage goes blury torwards the end but thats due to the upload to youtube messing up.
If it was LOS then you would have completely lost video signal then I guess. A head scratcher in the works...

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
If it was LOS then you would have completely lost video signal then I guess. A head scratcher in the works...
Firstly the servos centering when control is lost is a common setting caused by the Failsafe function upon Loss of Radio Signal.
Secondly the VTX and the Radio control use 2 separate radio channels and transmitters so it is possible to loose the control signal and have the video signal continue.

Normally the battery is shared between the radio control and video systems and so a loss of both could indicate a loss of battery supply, (a brownout).

From what I have read in this thread there was a loss of control caused by a LOS which looking at the wreckage is somewhat reinforced by the remains of the radio and servo installation!

No mystery about this at all!

Have fun!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Firstly the servos centering when control is lost is a common setting caused by the Failsafe function upon Loss of Radio Signal.
Secondly the VTX and the Radio control use 2 separate radio channels and transmitters so it is possible to loose the control signal and have the video signal continue.

Normally the battery is shared between the radio control and video systems and so a loss of both could indicate a loss of battery supply, (a brownout).

From what I have read in this thread there was a loss of control caused by a LOS which looking at the wreckage is somewhat reinforced by the remains of the radio and servo installation!

No mystery about this at all!

Have fun!
So true to form @Hai-Lee, again i think you nailed it. I AM NOT WORTHY 😆👊👍

Fallegon

So I dont know how many people are still following my builds. I knows Iv been absent for a while and military life tends to do that. I just bought a home and have finished moving in and getting my workbench up and running. I will be continuing to work on plans and models cause thats what I love.

Fallegon

20200814_105702.jpg

The new workshop.. for now.