Sell dollar tree foam

HarveyRc

Hi guys,
For some reason,i haven't been able to get access to dollar tree website,and I really need it.Anyone willing to help me buy then I send shipping and service fee,i don't mind the shipping cost,i stay in Nigeria, Africa... please guys I need you help, I don't know watup with dollar tree's website
Screenshot_20190903-032225.png

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I'm going to be honest with you. Nigeria is a known hotbed for online scams. Your request may be legitimate, but no one is going to take you up on it. Not if they're smart.

Your best bet is to keep googling and find a way to get what you need from another online supplier. I wish you luck getting some foamboard! :)

FDS

Elite member
I won’t help you unless you can prove you are a prince.....
FlightTest foam may be available somewhere that posts to Nigeria. You can use other types of card too, or foam sheets used in building construction. Other places where foamboard is expensive or non existent have seen hobbyists adapt the basic designs to local materials.
Check out Flite Tests “Pizza Box Plane” video if you want to get something in the air with the bare bones of materials and equipment. Nerdnic has some great chuck glider designs on his website that you could probably make out of corrugated card too.

M

MCNC

Are you at work? This appears to be blocked site, take a mobile device to an alternative network and retry. Very surprised you have access to this site.

HarveyRc

I'm going to be honest with you. Nigeria is a known hotbed for online scams. Your request may be legitimate, but no one is going to take you up on it. Not if they're smart.

Your best bet is to keep googling and find a way to get what you need from another online supplier. I wish you luck getting some foamboard! :)
Thanks buzzbumb would keep looking...:have fun

HarveyRc

Would keep
Are you at work? This appears to be blocked site, take a mobile device to an alternative network and retry. Very surprised you have access to this site.
Would keep on trying it,i think the website is only accessible to those in the US,and maybe closer regions
But thanks again,i would search online and try to get one