Offer Selling Lots of RC Parts

Bando FPV

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I last posted here but I'm moving to college this summer and still have a bunch of new and used electronics and parts from my drones and RC builds.

I have tons of that cardboard colored FT foam board, FT gluesticks, and pretty much any type of power pack available (some used and some new). I have lots of servos and three RX6R receivers (6 channel WITH SBUS capablilty for taranis) and MLVSS lipo voltage sensors. I'm down to sell my planes and drones too. If your into raspberry pi's and arduinos I have a bunch of new and used ones too. I have A TON of props too especially the 10 x 4.5 ones. I have like three lipo chargers, lots of lead weights, and old flight controllers too. I have an old versacopter frame and an old carbon fiber david tricopter. I also have 2 brand new X8R receivers also for taranis.

I won't post any images yet (cuz that would take days) but if there is anything you want I probably will have it so just ask and I can take a picture of it before I sell it.

I currently live in the Bay Area so we can meet for convenience.

WHATS FOR SALE:

x50 FT Foam Board
x3 FT Glue Stick 10 Pack
x6 Power Pack B
x1 Power Pack D
x1 Pre-built QAV-ULX
x1 Pre-built Rotor Riot CL1
x8 HQ Durable Prop 5x4.3x3V1S (2CW+2CCW)
x6 8x4.5 Slow Fly Props (2 pack)
x2 10x4.5 props CCW (2 pack)
x1 10x5 props CCW (2 pack)
x3 10x4.5 props CW (2 pack)
7x 6x3 props (2 pack)
x3 6x4.5 props (2 pack)
x6 1300mAh 65C 4cell
x2 2200mah 20-30C 3cell
x3 3300 mah 3cell 60C batteries
x1 Taranis Rechargable battery (LiFe)
x1 Lots of Model Rocket Motors

Feel free to ask me about the condition of these items because some are brand new while others are used.

Last edited:

Bando FPV

And propellers and batteries?
I have 10x4.5 APC, 8x4.5 Slow Fly, 6x3, 5x3, 6x4.5, and 5x4.3x3 ethix props. Most are HQ props or ethix (the last one listed). In terms of batteries, I have brand new 3300 mah 3cell 60C batteries, used 2200mah 20-30C 3cell batteries, and slightly used 1300mah 65C 4cell batteries. I also have those rechargeable LiFe batteries for the Taranis X9D.

Last edited:

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Why are you selling out?
Here at WIU we have many places to fly. I'm guessing there is a flying club near your campus, if not, you could start one.

Bando FPV

Why are you selling out?
Here at WIU we have many places to fly. I'm guessing there is a flying club near your campus, if not, you could start one.
Good point. However, I'm going to a military school which limits my time off-campus. I could start a club at my school too but its across the state and it would be a hassle to move all my stuff over there. I'm not selling all my stuff, just the things I no longer need. I am still keeping a few planes and drones in case I do have the freedom to go flying again ;).

Phin G

Elite member
I have a QAV-ULX and Rotor Riot CL1. Those are built already. I have the original versacopter frames and the carbon fiber AP tricopter that David makes. Those are just parts tho... Lmk if ur interested ;).
Love them yet i am stripped for cash
Edit: and i live in the uk😪

Bando FPV

How much for the CL1 and what condition is it in? and how much for the tricopter?
The Rotor Riot CL1 is a very high end racing quad setup. It is fairly old electronics but they were the best when it came out. It comes with a runcam camera. The one that does FPV and records HD at the same time. I forgot the name its been a while :p. I'm blanking on the name of the flight controller but its a F4. The video tx is a blacksheep unify pro. Idk the version but its small and runs up to 600mV. It comes with a triumph antenna too. This is a really clean build btw :eek: its my most recent one yet but I never fly it anymore because of school. The motors are skitzo lumineir ones the original space gray colored ones. The esc's are these: https://www.getfpv.com/lumenier-20a-opto-little-blheli-pro-esc-2-4s.html. I think that's about it. If your interested I can send some pictures ;). As I said its really clean :ROFLMAO: I'm so proud of it haha.

The rx are SBUS for the taranis X9D btw.

So I did more research and it seems like drone technology hasn't really improved all that much since I stopped building/buying the greatest and latest. This being said, the CL1 contains top-of-the-line electronics even though it's a year old. The build is fairly new, I built it last year and only flew it once or twice to tune it (no crashes or nicks on the frame :cool:). That being said, here is the price:

CL1: $435

362262_5dab37d1e1332353eff9fd972679653c.jpg

Bando FPV

How much for the CL1 and what condition is it in? and how much for the tricopter?
I disassembled the tricopter a few years ago... :cry: All there is are three carbon fiber arms, camera mount, and servo/tail swivel mechanism. If your still interested lmk...

Dante

The Rotor Riot CL1 is a very high end racing quad setup. It is fairly old electronics but they were the best when it came out. It comes with a runcam camera. The one that does FPV and records HD at the same time. I forgot the name its been a while :p. I'm blanking on the name of the flight controller but its a F4. The video tx is a blacksheep unify pro. Idk the version but its small and runs up to 600mV. It comes with a triumph antenna too. This is a really clean build btw :eek: its my most recent one yet but I never fly it anymore because of school. The motors are skitzo lumineir ones the original space gray colored ones. The esc's are these: https://www.getfpv.com/lumenier-20a-opto-little-blheli-pro-esc-2-4s.html. I think that's about it. If your interested I can send some pictures ;). As I said its really clean :ROFLMAO: I'm so proud of it haha.

The rx are SBUS for the taranis X9D btw.

So I did more research and it seems like drone technology hasn't really improved all that much since I stopped building/buying the greatest and latest. This being said, the CL1 contains top-of-the-line electronics even though it's a year old. The build is fairly new, I built it last year and only flew it once or twice to tune it (no crashes or nicks on the frame :cool:). That being said, here is the price:

CL1: $435
Ok, that's a little out of my range. I was looking for a beater, but that's a really clean build. Nice job! What lipo chargers do you have? Also how much for the tricopter and what comes with it?
edit: posted same time as your tricopter reply, sorry

Bando FPV

Ok, that's a little out of my range. I was looking for a beater, but that's a really clean build. Nice job! What lipo chargers do you have? Also how much for the tricopter and what comes with it?
edit: posted same time as your tricopter reply, sorry
Haha yeah, its a brand new build with really nice parts :cool:. Thank you for the compliment. If you want a beater I would go with the QAV-ULX. Its really light and hard to break. My current setup on it doesn't have FPV because I just use it as a Line of Sight basher quad. I'm selling it for $180. Let me know if your interested.

In terms of lipo chargers, they are just my old chargers I used to use. I have two Turnigy Compact Charger E3 which I used a lot during traveling when I don't that much space. My other charger is a Imax B6AC Pro which I used forever because you can program the current and has charging, discharging, and storage settings for all types of battery types.

Dante

Haha yeah, its a brand new build with really nice parts :cool:. Thank you for the compliment. If you want a beater I would go with the QAV-ULX. Its really light and hard to break. My current setup on it doesn't have FPV because I just use it as a Line of Sight basher quad. I'm selling it for $180. Let me know if your interested.

In terms of lipo chargers, they are just my old chargers I used to use. I have two Turnigy Compact Charger E3 which I used a lot during traveling when I don't that much space. My other charger is a Imax B6AC Pro which I used forever because you can program the current and has charging, discharging, and storage settings for all types of battery types.
Thanks for the info! I think I'm gonna pass on those.