Senior telemaster Re-Build

Turbojoe

Elite member
I'd hate to be paying your covering bill. LOL.

My preference is always SolarFilm but several years back I tried some UltraCote. I really like the stuff and use it on any airframe strong enough to handle the shrink rate and the weight. Plus it looks great!

Joe

OliverW

Legendary member
I'd hate to be paying your covering bill. LOL.

My preference is always SolarFilm but several years back I tried some UltraCote. I really like the stuff and use it on any airframe strong enough to handle the shrink rate and the weight. Plus it looks great!

Joe
It is super easy to work with as well! I missed an opportunity on buying a plane from a buddy, so now I have $475 to dump into this bird lol

OliverW

Legendary member
The fuse is now 90% covered
20200607_171844.jpg

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
You'll love how well the Telemaster flies. My Electro Gas Telemaster .40-size came out to the field with me today and got another flight in. It was too windy to *really* enjoy it, but it handled the wind better than expected. I'd like to build a giant version some day...

OliverW

Legendary member
You'll love how well the Telemaster flies. My Electro Gas Telemaster .40-size came out to the field with me today and got another flight in. It was too windy to *really* enjoy it, but it handled the wind better than expected. I'd like to build a giant version some day...
You should build the megamaster!

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
Huh. I was reading that a .90 is perfect for it... guess not lol. I'll probably give my Evo 15cc a try anyways. I don't plan on doing aerobatics, just touch and go's and lazy circuits

Maybe that is referencing a .90 4-stroke. 15cc is pretty stout for a Senior Telemaster, but should work fine as long as you can slow it down enough to land! :eek: