Sero inspired Mini Sea Duck Build

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Sorry guys it didn't crash :LOL: it actually flew great!! Didn't need any trim and had tons of power. It felt a little "light" that might be due to the large control surfaces, a small battery, or tail heaviness. I'll have to do some testing.
IMG_20201202_171331_873.jpg

Michael9865

Elite member
Sorry guys it didn't crash :LOL: it actually flew great!! Didn't need any trim and had tons of power. It felt a little "light" that might be due to the large control surfaces, a small battery, or tail heaviness. I'll have to do some testing.
View attachment 185118

Congratulations! Video or it never happened. I had to type that, I have trouble getting video myself. I might need to invest some time in adjusting/perfecting some sort of hat cam device/setup and remember to hit record. LOL!

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Congratulations! Video or it never happened. I had to type that, I have trouble getting video myself. I might need to invest some time in adjusting/perfecting some sort of hat cam device/setup and remember to hit record. LOL!
It was getting dark, and I was kinda in a hurry so I didn't even think to get it on film haha. I'll try to get some footage tomorrow!

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Nice flying and looks good! Paint next?

That's often how I build, lot's of planning in my head and do a mock or try it. Fail, try again...
I'm not sure if it'll get a paint job, I put stickers on for windows but they fell off. I might put some orange on the wingtips for when the snow starts falling...