Solved servos work but motor wont

jbrinkw

I wasn't being careful when I was holding my plane and the prop hit the ground while spinning. Now I don't have any throttle but the servos work. When I turn it on I get 3 quick beeps and then 2 slower beeps from the motor. I have tried turning it on with the throttle at full and then pulling it down to recalibrate it but nothing happens. The motor works normally if I plug it into one of the servo ports of the rx. It is a flite test motor and ESC with a spectrum ar620 rx and DXS tx. Any help would be very appreciated, this is my first build and I haven't even got to fly it yet.

Taildragger

Legendary member
I wasn't being careful when I was holding my plane and the prop hit the ground while spinning. Now I don't have any throttle but the servos work. When I turn it on I get 3 quick beeps and then 2 slower beeps from the motor. I have tried turning it on with the throttle at full and then pulling it down to recalibrate it but nothing happens. The motor works normally if I plug it into one of the servo ports of the rx. It is a flite test motor and ESC with a spectrum ar620 rx and DXS tx. Any help would be very appreciated, this is my first build and I haven't even got to fly it yet.
The DXS has a throttle cut. Could that be switch be active?