Setting Up Another Flightmode on CC3D

StealthWarrior15

Hi I have the spetrum dx6 black edition and I am wondering how to set up a flightmode for the CC3D flight controller. Any help is much appreciated.

jack-n-sam

hey guys , i really really need some help
im new to this forum and i dont know if im in the right topic but my problem is that i dowloaded cleanflight into my CC3D and and it works fine but the problem is that i have a flysky FS-CT6B radio and FS-R6B receiver and it shows in cleanflight that my channels are all mixed up , like when i push throttle , it shows as pitch , etc.... i tried everything and i searched thru every youtube video but nothing , so please please please if anybody knows anything about this , help

OttoPilot

Im using librepilot and none of the switches will register on the software.

How is your flight controller connected to your receiver PWM, PPM, or SBUS? Did you run the vehicle setup wizard?

hey guys , i really really need some help
im new to this forum and i dont know if im in the right topic but my problem is that i dowloaded cleanflight into my CC3D and and it works fine but the problem is that i have a flysky FS-CT6B radio and FS-R6B receiver and it shows in cleanflight that my channels are all mixed up , like when i push throttle , it shows as pitch , etc.... i tried everything and i searched thru every youtube video but nothing , so please please please if anybody knows anything about this , help

Go to the receiver tab in Cleanflight. You'll see an option for channel mapping. It will read something like AETR1234 (A-Aileron/Roll, E-Elevator/Pitch, T-Throttle, R-Rudder/Yaw) There's a drop down menu but you can just delete and retype in the AETR or TAER rearranging the order to whatever it takes to get the controls right. Hit save after the change. Say you've got throttle right, then rearrange the other 3 letters.

jack-n-sam

Hey guys thanks for the reply back . My receiver is set to pwm and I did change the channel mapping in CIL to 4321aetr and flight my channels from my receiver from 1to6 to 6to 1 . Now most of them work properly but the ROLL . It is set on aux1 and I do not know how to change that . Please help

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Hey guys thanks for the reply back . My receiver is set to pwm and I did change the channel mapping in CIL to 4321aetr and flight my channels from my receiver from 1to6 to 6to 1 . Now most of them work properly but the ROLL . It is set on aux1 and I do not know how to change that . Please help

If everything is mapped correctly but roll and aux1, perhaps swap them in the channel mapping in CLI? You'd go from 4321aetr to 432raet1.

No idea why your setup would need this mapping, but go with what works.

OttoPilot

If everything is mapped correctly but roll and aux1, perhaps swap them in the channel mapping in CLI? You'd go from 4321aetr to 432raet1.

No idea why your setup would need this mapping, but go with what works.

I would have to agree...if anything is going to work, that should do it.

I am using pwm

Do you have a 6 channel receiver, and are all the receivers channels connected to the flight controller properly?