Setting up throttle problems on Quad

Lpaus

I have the HK blue board v3 and i am woundering how i can set the throttle level on it. I cant put it up to full power right when i turn it on becuase it is not active yet, when i go downand left and its active it already has throttle and wont work how do i do this? and also can somone tell me what positions i should have my motors plugged in on the kk board like motor on the front right in pos

testpilotthirteen

First of all, have you read the manual that came with it? The blue board is a KK board and you should pay extra attention to the numbering, position and direction of the motors.

The next thing you want to do is ESC calibration. Remove the props and follow the directions in the instructions.
If I remember well, you will need to turn one of your potentiometers to its minimum, then full throttle on your tx, then turn on the quad. This way you calibrate all ESCs at once and they will get the same endpoints.

Lpaus

First of all, have you read the manual that came with it? The blue board is a KK board and you should pay extra attention to the numbering, position and direction of the motors.

The next thing you want to do is ESC calibration. Remove the props and follow the directions in the instructions.
If I remember well, you will need to turn one of your potentiometers to its minimum, then full throttle on your tx, then turn on the quad. This way you calibrate all ESCs at once and they will get the same endpoints.
How to i tunr one of my potentiometers to its minumin

Lpaus

Do you know what positionthe EDC's should be plugged in on the KK board for a x copter

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Sorry you haven't been getting any replies...

I only have an old KK board so I can't advise for KK2. I believe the KK2.0 firmware includes a picture to show you the pin numbers and the spinning directions for the motors. Here are the settings for the original HK KKboard, anyway.

motorsquadx.jpg