Help! Setup selection help please

Snooks

Getting into some high speed electric. I just ordered a foam jet off of alibaba for 30 bucks that looks very similar to the radjet 800mm. I am all about speed so i just ordered the air frame so i could order my own motor/ esc combo for max speed! I dont know much about electric but from what i was reading this hk motor may make it scream. Its a 4300kv motor, i will post a pic of the specs. Havnt ordered the motor/esc yet or the rx or batteries. I have a spektrum dx9 tx so i want to get a cheap orange rx from hk with good range. Im trying to make this build as cheap as possible so please lmk your best recommendation, thanks!
Screenshot_2021-07-15-17-01-02-154.jpg

earthsciteach

600 W on that little foamy will definitely make it move. I don't know if it will truly give you 200 mph, but once you are above 125 mph, what's the diff? Can't see all that Chellie wrote in her response, but she knows her stuff. Her advice is good advice!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Those numbers are absolute max. To push 600 watts on that configuration on 3s Im gonna take bets it turns into a fireball if you can get that over 100mph.

I just did a quick search on that air frame and 200 mph. The one did manage to hit 215 mph from a super high altitude dive into a cross runway pass. The specs they flew were a much much beefier motor and a 200 amp esc to do it. The battery they used was a 6s 2700 mah 65/ 130c pack. 3s + 60 amp esc = magic smoke on an extended run at full throttle IF the battery doesnt flat out explode.

Personally seeing you are just cookie cuttering others specs and admit to little knowledge I am going to suggest you hold off on the speed thing until you learn how it all works better and understand what your doing as well as build up to speeds that large in small increments. Took me close to 2.5 years to build up to CONTROLLED 135 to 150ish mph on an FPV quad let alone 200 mph LOS. At those speeds you cover a LOT of distance in a very short time.

CHEAP + SPEED = UNSAFE and more then likely DISASTER.