Share Your Instagram! (Or Other Social Media)

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
Do you have an Instagram account that you use for this hobby? If so please share! I see a lot of the Flitetest crew on Instagram and wonder if any other forum members are also posting what they are doing. I think it's a great way to check in on what others are doing, see builds that never took off, or quick projects that are not worth posting a thread about. So share your Instagram if you have one! or other social media you use to keep up with the hobby. I will try to keep a running list on this first post to help other's out, starting with mine.

Note: For your privacy do not share your account if it is too personal, I myself have a private personal account and use a separate public account for RC.

Flitetest Crew:Instagram:
Flitetestflitetest
FTAfterhoursftafterhours
Josh Bixlerflitetestjb
Austin Fureyaustinfurey
Alex Zvadazvada
Dave Knopknoptop
Eric Monroeericmonroe74
Peter Sripolpetersripol
Forum Name:Instagram:
Snarlsvelocirotor

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I don't use Instagram for this hobby, because it's my personal hobby and I don't want strangers to see my photos. But I have a personal page where I share photos of my walks.

Welcome to the forums.
You should post on the say hello thread and introduce yourself. Tell us what you fly and what interests in the hobby you have. Maybe some pics or videos of what you fly. After all this forum is powered by those things. There is even a thread going about having more woman join the hobby you may have a personal opinion or insight about it all. I am sure miss Caroline would like to have another woman pilot representing here too.

AudreyHodges

Welcome to the forums.
You should post on the say hello thread and introduce yourself. Tell us what you fly and what interests in the hobby you have. Maybe some pics or videos of what you fly. After all this forum is powered by those things. There is even a thread going about having more woman join the hobby you may have a personal opinion or insight about it all. I am sure miss Caroline would like to have another woman pilot representing here too.
Thank you for your welcome! Sorry, I randomly found your forum and I'm new here. OK, I'll try to follow the rules.

Thank you for your welcome! Sorry, I randomly found your forum and I'm new here. OK, I'll try to follow the rules.

Which one are you?
Annotation 2020-09-08 085347.png

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
As you may have guessed, this is not my real photo. I took it from Pinterest. This girl looks like Sansa Stark, I like her! Did I break the forum rules?

Not at all.. BUT.. it kind of makes me wonder why you are here. So I refer you back to my other post welcoming you and asking what you rc hobby interest are and what your participation in them has been. After all that is what this forum is about. I replied because your first post was posted in a really old and inactive thread. We get a TON of spammers that do that. Since it was more geared towards your Instagram account and with that false picture one can only assume the typical internet behavior like that to be a method to troll or even catfish someone. There have been others who have done the same and those too were questioned and have since moved on.

That all said if you are in fact really into the hobby and want to participate Rock on and again welcome to the forums. Show us whatcha got and what ya do with it.

As you may have guessed, this is not my real photo. I took it from Pinterest. This girl looks like Sansa Stark, I like her! Did I break the forum rules?
This girl is Nichameleon AKA Nic the Pixie in Australia. Online interests include self promotion and more self promotion. Good pic for an avatar! You told us in another thread that you've recently signed up for an aircraft modeling course. That's terrific! What course is that? I might want to join.

I'm all about sharing the love for our hobbies on social media. For me, it's not just about the final result but the journey and the creativity that goes into every project. It's amazing how platforms like Instagram allow us to connect with like-minded folks and discover unique builds and ideas.
If you're looking to boost your online presence and engagement, I've heard great things about Autolikestiktok. It can give your posts that extra push and help you reach a wider audience. So, keep sharing your fantastic work and inspiring others in the hobby! Who knows, you might stumble upon some exciting collaborations or ideas along the way.

Last edited:

Gigglynx

I think there's something special about seeing fellow hobbyists' projects come to life and getting inspired by their creativity.
Personally, I've always been drawn to the Flitetest crew's Instagram posts, and it's got me thinking about starting my own account to share my hobby adventures. It'd be a great way to document my builds, share quick projects, and connect with others who share my passion.
On a related note, I've been doing some research into boosting social media profiles lately. It's fascinating to learn about different strategies and techniques for growing your online presence. I found some useful insights on this page, and it is definitely worth checking out.

Last edited: