Shark UL

scrtsqrl

Hey guys. JB here. Long time FPV flyer.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in a segment on our airplane:
Shark JPG.jpg
My son and I fly it around the DC metro area.
Here's the US maiden:
We'll be taking it out cross-country in the spring.
If you want, we can swing by Ohio...or if you're in the DC area...and we can take it out flying.

:)

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That's a neat little plane you have. I had to laugh at myself for being dumb though. I watched the first two videos without my glasses and the window vents looked like you had ladders on the side of the plane. Took me a few minutes to finish waking up for that to sink in. Oh and next time you go on a burger run Ill take a double burger some onion rings and one of them chocolate shakes you was hitting.

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys. JB here. Long time FPV flyer.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in a segment on our airplane:
View attachment 83741
My son and I fly it around the DC metro area.
Here's the US maiden:
We'll be taking it out cross-country in the spring.
If you want, we can swing by Ohio...or if you're in the DC area...and we can take it out flying.

Hey JB!

Loved watching your Vlog#1 with your son and the burger/milkshake expedition! ;)
I was just chatting with josh about the your forum post and was asked to just inquire of when you all thought you might be heading towards ohio etc? We are PRETTY BUSY this spring with FF West and other things, but def wanted to know what your thoughts were for dates of when you might be in the area!

Also, josh was curious about your airplane and some SPECS of your airplane...it is def a beautiful bird!!

Looking forward to hearing back from ya!

Blessings,
Stefan

scrtsqrl

Thanks boys!

I think you're about 1.5 hours from us here in DC. We can fly out there and back in one day.
If you PM the field that's most convenient for you, we can probably plan on making it there.
Happy to just go out and meet y'all.

Some numbers and specs here:
www.SharkAero.com

Thanks again.