Shipment Tracking Number

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I received my shipment's tracking number in an e-mail from HK.

Where can I use this number to check the status of the package?

earthsciteach

Try this link:
http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp
Not sure if its the right spot, though. You can log into the HK website and you should be able to link to what you need from there.
When you log in, up near the top of that page, on the right hand side, will be your name, customer type, then ORDERS:__ CHECK

Click on CHECK.

Hope this helps!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Seems like the code is not active yet.

"It can take up to 48hrs for the tracking details to become active within the postal system." according to HobbyKing.

I still have some time left on that timer. We'll see.

Thanks, earthsciteach.

PS: Is the tracking number for me only, should I keep it to myself or can I post it?

Last edited:

earthsciteach

I don't think anyone can get your info from the tracking number, but just to be safe, I don't think I would post it.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
OK, then I won't. I'll wait for the tracking number to become active, and then I'll report back.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
The tracking number used to work just fine.
Go to My Account and press the Check link
Klicking on the tracking number takes you directly to HongKong Post.

That used to work but seems to be different today.

You could wait a few days from the box had left HK store to the time it was registered.
Then you could follow the waiting for a free storage in a plane.
When the package had left HK post tracking you could go to your home country post homepage and follow the package home to your door.

hk.jpg

The tracking codes ending with HK always used to work fine.
The codes ending with CH contains LiPo and are shipped with another company.
If No Tracking then the package arrives as a normal letter without any need to sign for acceptance.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
tracking.jpg

OK, tracking number works fine. Thanks!

pgerts, I don't think my country has intranational tracking services.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Just know André that even these tracking methods aren't always updated so great. My status looked like yours right up to the time I received it.

I have seen others updated better. For me it hasn't been consistent. Just don't be too anxious if it seems it hasn't moved for a while.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
The local tracking service starts when the package arrives to your country.
If the packade left HongKong the 5th then you can assume it will be registered in Ecuador aprox 7th.
Then you can possible follow it from the international arrival through the post offices to the place where you can collect it.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thanks everyone.

If the packade left HongKong the 5th then you can assume it will be registered in Ecuador aprox 7th.
Then you can possible follow it from the international arrival through the post offices to the place where you can collect it.

If it takes two days to get from HK to Ecuador, it'll take 3 weeks for it to get to the local PO. I'll just notify the PO that I am waiting for a package, so they don't throw it away. (steal it)

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Don't feel bad Andre. When I get packages from the international warehouse, they send them all over the world first. Then they sit for a week in New York for some sort of customs check. Then it's another several days to reach me.

earthsciteach

Sorry you have to worry about the honesty of your postal service, Andre. That is a shame. I think I'm just as nervous for you, now!

Klonas

I don't think you should worry too much about your postal service. Atleast here in Lithuania our post service was kinda annoying and took a long time for the package to go through all the customs and such but everything was fine.... And they shouldn't throw away any packages, in my case they Would hold it for 35 days and if noone were to receive the package they would send it away.

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
I don't think you should worry too much about your postal service. Atleast here in Lithuania our post service was kinda annoying and took a long time for the package to go through all the customs and such but everything was fine.... And they shouldn't throw away any packages, in my case they Would hold it for 35 days and if noone were to receive the package they would send it away.
But he's in ecuador....south america--lots of corruption and stealing...