Shipping Notification

senator63

It would be nice if there was a method when you could be notified when your order has shipped. My latest order was confirmed and paid for on 11/13 and shipping was supposed to take 2-3 days. It is now 11/20 and I have yet to receive it.

eagle4

I presume you're talking about when you've ordered from the Flitetest store? Where are you from? Not sure how long it takes to get to certain parts of the world, but the guys try to get it posted with in a couple of days of you ordering.

and welcome to the forum mate :)

senator63

Shiping Notification

I presume you're talking about when you've ordered from the Flitetest store? Where are you from? Not sure how long it takes to get to certain parts of the world, but the guys try to get it posted with in a couple of days of you ordering.

and welcome to the forum mate :)

Thanks for the welcome. I am in the US and in Texas so not a great distance. Received the robotic message that my order had been packed days ago.Guess I'll just have to wait. I'm a Glo flyer and this is my first fling at electric so I am anxious to get started.

eagle4

in the meantime, you might want to head down to your local dollar store (dollar tree?) and pick up some spare foamboard sheets, they are about $1 each so not exactly expensive, but it'll allow for any repairs you need to do, also you could trace the foamboard you get from the kit onto new sheets and build those, that way if you happen to high five the earth you've got another lot ready to go :)