Shooting fireworks at my plane

Foamandtape

sometime soon, as of now I wont be uploading anything except music videos and the REALLY cool stuff to that channel, everything else will go to the secondary "fun" channel.

Foamandtape

well maybe a scratch from the tree, but the fireworks do little damage to the plane (provided they just hit and bounce off the plane)

the mortar at 3:43 would have knocked the plane clear out of the sky if it had gone just 10 feet higher.

believe it or not but the fireworks were of little concern to the plane, oddly enough on this 4th of july the winds were from 00000KT so the smoke just lingered there and I lost sight of the plane for about 3minutes (I edited all that out) and still managed to get it back over the show for the big ones.

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
elieve it or not but the fireworks were of little concern to the plane, oddly enough on this 4th of july the winds were from 00000KT so the smoke just lingered there and I lost sight of the plane for about 3minutes (I edited all that out) and still managed to get it back over the show for the big ones.
LOL That must have been kinda scary!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
You know, the "fountains" of smoke hanging in the air while the plane is filming around it , that's awesome. Top of the line.