Should I buy this? -fpv antenna

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Yes, IBcrazy has excellent quality antennas. The question is will this antenna match your equipment. If your equipment is LHCP and can accept the male SMA connector, this antenna is perfect.

evranch

Looks like it's out of stock. I've been running across this issue looking for a similar antenna myself... I might have to suck up the shipping cost and just order one separately. These are reported to be an excellent antenna and the crosshair design is a good one.

Watch out for LHCP, I would say the majority of equipment out there is RHCP from what I have seen.

Trains1213_YT

Looks like it's out of stock. I've been running across this issue looking for a similar antenna myself... I might have to suck up the shipping cost and just order one separately. These are reported to be an excellent antenna and the crosshair design is a good one.

Watch out for LHCP, I would say the majority of equipment out there is RHCP from what I have seen.
here is a rhcp one.https://store.flitetest.com/video-a...z-crosshair-antenna-rhcp-vasch-2400-r/p793413