Should i rebuild or by a Carbon frame (tricopter)

oOFutteOo

Hey foke of FT
I have just crashed my tricopter et was blowing pretty hard and i was traning LOS figur 8 and i lost contol and the copter hit the Ground sidways and the tailboom snaped. Now im debating with my self weather i shoud rebuild the tailboom or buy David W carbon frame. I love my tricopter and the fackt i build it from scrap Wood but i wonder if i Would get better preformens out for Davids or rather Will it be easyer to fly then my owen build so i can lern and progress faster. Im starting to fly in figur 8s LOS and i do also fly FPV and that acuely seems easyer lots of PS gameplay i guess. But i want to get better at both and there for i was wondring if it Would be faster to lern on a "Pro" copter i have atatch some pic of my tri and the carnage :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
so . . . looks like you just broke a wooden 1/2" boom.

Unless it's hard to source those locally . . . or you're looking for an excuse to upgrade . . . I'm not seeing why swapping out that square dowel is that big of a deal.

oOFutteOo

The tilt mekanism in the rear is gluede together and i have to rebuild it from scratch but it is dooebel i have made it before ;)