Should I put a power pack C on a Mighty Mini?

• Yes! MORE POWER!!!

• No! That's just stupid!

Results are only viewable after voting.

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Ok, so @The Hangar and I were hanging out a while back, and we traded a few motors. Long story short he gave me my motor back attached to a power pack a firewall. This kinda put a grin on my face. I had the ludicrous idea of putting power pack C electronics in something super small like a mini scout or a sportster. Is this a dumb idea or do you guys think I should completely and utterly overpower a tiny little plane?

whackflyer

Master member
Ok, so @The Hangar and I were hanging out a while back, and we traded a few motors. Long story short he gave me my motor back attached to a power pack a firewall. This kinda put a grin on my face. I had the ludicrous idea of putting power pack C electronics in something super small like a mini scout or a sportster. Is this a dumb idea or do you guys think I should completely and utterly overpower a tiny little plane?
You'll run into big balance and weight problems but you'll have power😝😂

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
i would have concerns that the rotation of that large of a motor you would never be able to overcome the p-factor and it is just going to spin into the ground every time.

if you want to make a mini go fast there are motors for that, i'd save the big one for a big airplane.

just my $.02,

me :cool:

"Corpse"

Legendary member
i would have concerns that the rotation of that large of a motor you would never be able to overcome the p-factor and it is just going to spin into the ground every time.

if you want to make a mini go fast there are motors for that, i'd save the big one for a big airplane.

just my $.02,

me :cool:
I have an AS3X receiver that might do the trick. This isn't something I would keep around, it's just an experiment. (And just a reason for me to go nuts):LOL: