Show me your shop .

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Working on mine again... going to be most of a new building at this point!

I'm putting a loft over my old garage because my various hobbies have outgrown the house... or at least that's what my wife keeps saying...

Maxx

I love to see how people set-up their work space . Show some pics and tell me about it . Here's mine .
I live in a small appartment so my shop is in my bedroom .For now it's in a corner with that little table , but next month I'm making a 12 feet x 2 feet work table along that wall . I will keep that little table easy to move around . I will use one of those boards with holes to hang tools and stuff ... Don't know the name ... anyway , I will have all my tools at hand . That will be fun . I will post updates .
Please , show me your shop .
Allo everyone !
I did a little work in my workshop/bedroom . The house next door was demolished and I was given permission to salvage some good wood .
So I finally build my dream workbench with peghole pannels ... Since I'm a kid I dream of having a workbench with peghole pannels , seriously.
I find that it's very inspiring to see all those tools ready for use and easy to find . On top of the Radian box there's two FT kits : Simple Cub with floats , and a explorer . I will be making a hot wire cuting table with the little table .

Old setup
001.JPG

New setup
016.JPG
015.JPG

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Allo everyone !
I did a little work in my workshop/bedroom . The house next door was demolished and I was given permission to salvage some good wood .
So I finally build my dream workbench with peghole pannels ... Since I'm a kid I dream of having a workbench with peghole pannels , seriously.
I find that it's very inspiring to see all those tools ready for use and easy to find . On top of the Radian box there's two FT kits : Simple Cub with floats , and a explorer . I will be making a hot wire cuting table with the little table .

Old setup
View attachment 182602

New setup
View attachment 182603 View attachment 182604
Beautiful shop!! I’m happy to finally have pegboard in my shop as well - it’s so nice!