Show me your shop .

Maxx

I love to see how people set-up their work space . Show some pics and tell me about it . Here's mine .
I live in a small appartment so my shop is in my bedroom .For now it's in a corner with that little table , but next month I'm making a 12 feet x 2 feet work table along that wall . I will keep that little table easy to move around . I will use one of those boards with holes to hang tools and stuff ... Don't know the name ... anyway , I will have all my tools at hand . That will be fun . I will post updates .
Please , show me your shop .

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    895.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    789.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

evranch

Likewise, you will just have to imagine mine. My indoor shop is a mess of airplane parts, quad motors, electronics and Arduinos and PLC parts, relays of all different styles, data and ham radios, gun parts and reloading equipment, cigar leaves curing... just off the top of my head.

I just move the stuff I'm not working on to the side when I want to build something. Someday I've got to get that Adderall prescription my doctor said he would write...

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I believe this time last year there was a post where my office was being purged.... well that lasted about an hour. LOL

Seriously though, I really would LOVE to get mine organized so I'm not using the living room and dining room any more. Although my family may never see me again if that were to happen. I have a ton of shelving and racks I bought from the bike store that closed out from under us this time last year, so if I put a little effort into it, could have a really nice setup.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot the basement and garage.

Last edited:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I believe this time last year there was a post where my office was being purged.... well that lasted about an hour. LOL

Seriously though, I really would LOVE to get mine organized so I'm not using the living room and dining room any more. Although my family may never see me again if that were to happen.
Lol, same - I usually work in the living room cause my desk in the garage has become my boneyard and my workspace in the house, well, that's where my good planes and random gear and building supplies get stored, so it's not really an option either, unless I work on the floor... (which does happen from time to time)

LitterBug

Techno Nut
My wife wonder's where I've been after riding my bike down in the basement for an hour or two every two or three days. Imagine if the ## hours I spend on my flying hobby every day took me away from her. :eek:

Xavior

Mine a mess to I wish I was the kind to keep things organized but I make a huge push to get things sorted labeled and beautifully functional and is slowly settels to chaos again... And the cycle repeats. This is somewhere in the middle of that cycle.
15834803219082413099093751074259.jpg

Attachments

• 15834804718067176534074757702962.jpg
    15834804718067176534074757702962.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Maxx

Mine a mess to I wish I was the kind to keep things organized but I make a huge push to get things sorted labeled and beautifully functional and is slowly settels to chaos again... And the cycle repeats. This is somewhere in the middle of that cycle. View attachment 160400
I like sail boats too . I plan to build one next winter . A RC schooner would be cool .
Thanks man !