• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Show Suggestion: Analysis of Drone Flyaway Syndrome

WHEN THE COUNTRY WAS, HAN GONG, WHAT DO I DO?
Long-term water and plumbing affects the faucet, causing oxidation of the faucets such as black, stain, rust and it is difficult to clean again. To remedy this situation, sprinkle some flour on the tap, then wipe it with a dry towel, then wipe with a wet cloth and then use the dry towel for the last time. Thus, the faucet will shine without affecting the metal surface.
The second way is to use a clean and dry soap, then use a rag with a little rice flour or a little sticky powder, bad oil or ammonia water. If the rust still does not go away, take a little bit of flour mixed with a little oil and spread it on the tap, then take a strong rag. Stains, rust will be completely knocked out. Inax sanitary equipment manufacturer always wants to bring quality products with convenient features and suitable to the needs of users. INAX Temperature Lotus Series is applied advanced technology with outstanding features to bring individual personality to users. Highlights of INAX BFV-5103T-5C bath shower Convenient and easy-to-use design, modern lotus water flow smoothly brings comfort and comfort. Applied ECOFULSHOWER technology with the technique of spraying water with an internal propeller, creating larger water particles to save water up to 35%, while saving energy. With high-grade chromium coating without peeling, it also prevents rust, keeping the product bright and long-lasting beautiful over time.
High-grade Cr / Ni coating helps to keep the faucet shiny and minimize the outside impact, affecting the quality of the product. Delicate hand shower with strong washing ability will satisfy every customer. Not only that, all INAX products are genuine warranty for 2 years, your family will be assured of using and without any worries at all. Come immediately to the official dealer system Silver Lixil_ KIDOASA of INAX Group to be able to experience more with INAX BFV-1303S here you can feel secure about the origin, product quality and price. compete. Service delivery, installation, professional maintenance, come to us, you will receive great deals and good service. Don't miss the opportunity to own sanitary products at extremely attractive prices and great deals today.

Last edited:
That would be interesting. Maybe a whole episode about common drone "bugs" or misconceptions. I haven't researched drone tech that much and I would find that very informative.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
So far I have never seen nor heard of real quads flying away.

Its usually the DJI products you see, read, and laugh about. That is all DJI's fault for advertising as well as all the other copy cats that anyone can fly a drone.

The facts are anyone can put one in the air. The facts are some people are to dumb or lazy to read instructions and ignore warnings. These are the ones that have fly aways or crash because they can not control their gear properly

These are also 98% of the people doing illegal and stupid non common sense things with their gear that have got us to where the hobby is today.

Bottom line it is DJI's irresponsibility of going for the cash grab instead of ethically marketing their products which is why fly aways and accidents happen as often as they do.

cranialrectosis

Mentor
astoundingly high percentage
News has become more and more sensational since the internet.

Drone flyaways are cake with frosting for news sites so such stories get pushed HARD and sensationalized way out of proportion. If you can make someone afraid of something, they are very likely to stay 'glued' to your channel while you cover it.

So I ask, what is the percentage of flyaways?

I suspect 50% of drones purchased are shelved within a month of purchase never to be flown again. This is due to crashing beyond ones financial means or knowledge, disinterest (because flying a robot is boring as heck), or needed for a specific video shot and was a one-time deal. I bet 90% of purchased drones are shelved within a year.

To me the real story and the real danger is posed by the lipos ending up in landfills or improperly discarded on shelves in homes.

This is all speculation on my part. I have no numbers and know of no numbers to back any of this up. But I have been flying multi-rotors since 2012 and seen a LOT of comings and goings. YMMV

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
News has become more and more sensational since the internet.

Drone flyaways are cake with frosting for news sites so such stories get pushed HARD and sensationalized way out of proportion. If you can make someone afraid of something, they are very likely to stay 'glued' to your channel while you cover it.

So I ask, what is the percentage of flyaways?

I suspect 50% of drones purchased are shelved within a month of purchase never to be flown again. This is due to crashing beyond ones financial means or knowledge, disinterest (because flying a robot is boring as heck), or needed for a specific video shot and was a one-time deal. I bet 90% of purchased drones are shelved within a year.

To me the real story and the real danger is posed by the lipos ending up in landfills or improperly discarded on shelves in homes.

This is all speculation on my part. I have no numbers and know of no numbers to back any of this up. But I have been flying multi-rotors since 2012 and seen a LOT of comings and goings. YMMV
What you are referring to is the "Fear pedaling" which is pervasive in the world media. This is actually a form of the dreaded "FAKE NEWS" which i believe someone has becoming famous quoting recently. If you can generate a fear then people will follow you for further fear to feed their needs.

It is easy to get people to react out of fear than it is out of definite knowledge. That more people are killed each year in auto accidents than those harmed in drone incidents is irrelevant because almost everyone understands the Auto but still hardly anyone understands drones.

As you point out the reckless element is not doing anyone any favours but it is an element we will have to live with and hopefully educate before governments find a way to either Tax drone usage or ban them altogether.

We live in a strange world where fear and prejudices outweigh truth and scientific facts but it is the only world we have got!

Have fun!

JTarmstr

What you are referring to is the "Fear pedaling" which is pervasive in the world media. This is actually a form of the dreaded "FAKE NEWS" which i believe someone has becoming famous quoting recently. If you can generate a fear then people will follow you for further fear to feed their needs.

It is easy to get people to react out of fear than it is out of definite knowledge. That more people are killed each year in auto accidents than those harmed in drone incidents is irrelevant because almost everyone understands the Auto but still hardly anyone understands drones.

As you point out the reckless element is not doing anyone any favours but it is an element we will have to live with and hopefully educate before governments find a way to either Tax drone usage or ban them altogether.

We live in a strange world where fear and prejudices outweigh truth and scientific facts but it is the only world we have got!

Have fun!
Well said. Humans are afraid of the unknown and the unfamiliar. Why are so many people freaked out by swimming in the deep ocean but perfectly fine with a 18 foot pool? They don't know whats under them. Why are people so afraid of airplanes but perfectly fine with cars? Airplanes seem more mystical (levitation above the earth and such) and are thus harder to trust. Its a interesting psychological behavior but it is often manipulated by the news and politicians. Drones make a perfect scapegoat for ratings because so many people are uneducated on them. Politicians would love an opportunity to say "i have solved our drone crisis and made our lives safer, vote for me next year". There is also the misrepresentation of drone pilots. the average drone pilot is not sneaking around to take pictures of people on beaches or trying to use them as weapons. But in any large hobby or job there are idiots who will do stupid stuff and somehow the stupidity of the minority is pinned on the normal majority. It is hilarious that people think that more rules and regulations will stop people from breaking rules and regulations, evidently the word 'enforcement' is not taught in schools anymore. Anyway thus concludes my rant. I also think @PsyBorg is correct, a ton of people get drones for Christmas and never learn to use them properly.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Well said. Humans are afraid of the unknown and the unfamiliar. Why are so many people freaked out by swimming in the deep ocean but perfectly fine with a 18 foot pool? They don't know whats under them. Why are people so afraid of airplanes but perfectly fine with cars? Airplanes seem more mystical (levitation above the earth and such) and are thus harder to trust. Its a interesting psychological behavior but it is often manipulated by the news and politicians. Drones make a perfect scapegoat for ratings because so many people are uneducated on them. Politicians would love an opportunity to say "i have solved our drone crisis and made our lives safer, vote for me next year". There is also the misrepresentation of drone pilots. the average drone pilot is not sneaking around to take pictures of people on beaches or trying to use them as weapons. But in any large hobby or job there are idiots who will do stupid stuff and somehow the stupidity of the minority is pinned on the normal majority. It is hilarious that people think that more rules and regulations will stop people from breaking rules and regulations, evidently the word 'enforcement' is not taught in schools anymore. Anyway thus concludes my rant. I also think @PsyBorg is correct, a ton of people get drones for Christmas and never learn to use them properly.
Not only will they get a drone for Christmas but they will become immediate, (self assessed), experts having read half of the instruction brochure that comes in the box as well.

Have fun!

JTarmstr

Not only will they get a drone for Christmas but they will become immediate, (self assessed), experts having read half of the instruction brochure that comes in the box as well.

Have fun!
Yes and they are aerospace engineers who will be able to share their half formed opinions of how destructive drones are on news programs. Sort of like the guy who said an AR 15 could shoot 300 rounds in 30 seconds on NBC, LOL. Enjoy your day.