Show Suggestion: FPV dog-fight with ribbons

uLightMe

This is my first post at FliteTest.

I'm new to the hobby and I'm really enjoying the show you guys put out. I wanted to contribute and as you're always asking for Show Suggestions. Mine is:

Air Combat with ribbons. Make it a competition with the winner getting the trophee shampane and flowers and all. :black_eyed:

but to put an interesting twist on this. Have the dog-fight through fpv... maybe with multi-rotors? maybe with foam planes?

This would be so cool.

Thanks and keep up the good job guys.

darkmatter2222

great Idea, I always enjoy watching a good dog fight! I think flight test needs more of those!
Although the one you suggested, they did just that.(except not with rotors) :p Although I do agree, the more dog fights, the better!
I would love to see the the airsoft rematch on more than one plane!

uLightMe

Thanks for the reply .... yes I think you're right ... I'm new here and only viewed a handful of video episodes and first two podcasts. I'll have to do a little search before I start suggesting things :)

Yet still .. DOG FIGHT DOG FIGHT ... hehehe

darkmatter2222

Thanks for the reply .... yes I think you're right ... I'm new here and only viewed a handful of video episodes and first two podcasts. I'll have to do a little search before I start suggesting things :)

Yet still .. DOG FIGHT DOG FIGHT ... hehehe
Thats totally alright, I'm new here as well, as well as new to the hobby, I have watched nearly all of their videos to collect as much information as I can. Trust me, you learn ALLOT in a short amount of time!