Show us your maidens!

flylow

Heres my maiden of the sig something extra kit build! This was awhile ago but hey its still a maiden!

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Everyone loves to watch a good maiden flight right? I thought it would be great to have a thread devoted to them. Show us yours!. Ill get things started with the maiden flight of my Airfield P-51D

That's a beautiful flying site! It sounds like that prop may be ever-so slightly out of balance though.

fwa2500

Ramp Rat
onboard from my AXN's first flight earlier today

*toss* [THUD] "damn...wait! its still good, go, go, go!"

TheRCFool

Super Cub Love
I'm not proud of this maiden.. but bad maidens are still maidens....!!! :p

That sure was painful to watch. That plane took quite the beating. Did you ever find the source of the problem?

That's a beautiful flying site! It sounds like that prop may be ever-so slightly out of balance though.

Indeed it is beautiful. There are two problems with flying there though. Im not a morning person, and at the airfield all pilots face west. Sunglasses are very handy. Secondly, the airfield is part of a large misc. recreational park in a rich area with free entry and parking for all. The result is next to impossible parking in the airfield lot on weekends due to all the joggers and hikers. Also if your not paying attention, and you have a couple models set up on the side of the field, kids LOVE coming by and stepping and falling on your aircraft as they admire them. I havnt seen a disaster yet thankfully. Parents are usually close by. But they often get close enough to scare the crap out of ya.

Here was a busy saturday in Jan this year.

Last edited:

RC Dad

Our EOT Models - Rare Bear

My son absolutely loves this plane. To give credit where due, the flying done in this video is not done by me or my son. It is being flown by a rc friend of ours who has taken us under his wing and has a great private field that he lets us fly at with him. Thanks Craig!

RC Dad

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
A successful maiden of my new Assassin combat plane.
A careless launch before I had all the trim issues sorted remind me why I like EPP so much.
This thing is fast with an insane roll rate.
Now who's ready for some combat?