show us your warbirds

TLMARK

Ok guys I took some pix for RCG of my fleet and thought we should do the same here

My RAF and Royal Navy squadron.
a5941024-33-squadron_003.jpg

a5941025-2-squadron_006.jpg

and with the rest

a5941026-163-squadron_007.jpg

a5941035-226-squadron_009.jpg

so come on get them out and take some pix

IBeHoey

The Warranty Voider
Wow, that's a nice fleet!

I'm still recovering over the loss of mine. About 5 years ago I had my garage broken in to by some punks in my neighborhood. They didn't take anything but just trashed the place. I lost 2 Corsairs and my prized FW190. I don't remember the make/model of the 190 but it was a 60 sized ARF that someone had crashed and threw away. I was in the 6th grade (1994?) at the time, took it home, and rebuilt it from the ground up, new wing and all. To date, it's still the most time I had ever spent on a single model. I have a couple of pics in my shop that I'll post later. To be a model I never got the chance to fly, I sure had a lot of memories attached to it.

Airforce101

Wow, that's impressive!

Are they all electic or do you have some gassers as well?

And which one do you like best and why?

TLMARK

Wow, that's a nice fleet!

I'm still recovering over the loss of mine. About 5 years ago I had my garage broken in to by some punks in my neighborhood. They didn't take anything but just trashed the place. I lost 2 Corsairs and my prized FW190. I don't remember the make/model of the 190 but it was a 60 sized ARF that someone had crashed and threw away. I was in the 6th grade (1994?) at the time, took it home, and rebuilt it from the ground up, new wing and all. To date, it's still the most time I had ever spent on a single model. I have a couple of pics in my shop that I'll post later. To be a model I never got the chance to fly, I sure had a lot of memories attached to it.

yeah there is always some scum who hates to see somebody having fun and want to spoil it.

Wow, that's impressive!

Are they all electic or do you have some gassers as well?

And which one do you like best and why?

Yup all electric, where I fly the noise would not be popular. Also I'm a scale nut and ugly silencers or engines sticking out of cowls spoil the scale line of a plane for me.:D

TLMARK

Just realised I forgot to say I like the fact that they are different some tricky and have to be treated with care, I like the challenge.
that said the FT spit is a joy to fly ;)