• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sig Demoiselle: Need Test Flite power package, suggestion, info.

Can no longer get Sig's suggested power pack, but see Test Flite has power packages but don't know which would be right for a Sig Demoiselle. Maybe someone here has run into this before. Looking for suggestion from someone that has familiarity with this plane.
Thanks.

Can no longer get Sig's suggested power pack, but see Test Flite has power packages but don't know which would be right for a Sig Demoiselle. Maybe someone here has run into this before. Looking for suggestion from someone that has familiarity with this plane.
Thanks.
I would say use power pack a

Here's all I could find in reference to the Sig Demoiselle:
Wing span: 44.5 inches
Wing area: 507.7 sq. Inches
Weight w/o battery: 6.5 - 7.5 oz.
Two micro servos.
Power motor: SIGEPU001 @ 6 - 7.2 volts
Prop size: 10 x 4.75
Battery: 7 cell, 350 may

I wouldn't mind a little slight overpower equivalent power pack if not much more power weight.
Thanks

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Cool plane. Like modern
ultra-lights. Now where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, here.

Based on the wing-span, prop size and extreme low weight, looks like about a B pack.

Cool plane. Like modern
ultra-lights. Now where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, here.

Based on the wing-span, prop size and extreme low weight, looks like about a B pack.

Ha ha ha, yep! I've been torn between the "A" and the "B" power pack. I'm leaning towards the B pack mainly for the bigger 10" prop and a little extra power it has just in case that the A pack with the lower power and it's 6" prop aren't enough thrust, weight. And hope the B pack won't be too much weight. I figure I can always fly the B pack with a lower throttle setting.

There's not a lot of info on the inet on motor substitution. Thanks for the suggestions!

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Heck, yeah! DVD ordered. I suspect that movie will both suck and be totally cool at the same time. How could I resist? :p I've already got visions of a new challenge flowing through my brain. Body built of skewers, anyone? :)
"G Rated" family comedy. But it does have some very cool, flying replicas.